dollarDEX helps you manage your wealth better, with a wide repertoire of innovative financial products from brand-name global and local banks, insurers, and fund managers. Established in 1999, dollarDEX is a 100% fully owned subsidiary of Aviva, one of the largest insurance companies in the world.
dollarDEX is a trademark licensed for use by Navigator Investment Services Ltd. Navigator Investment Services Ltd is a subsidiary of Aviva Group Holdings LimitedRecognition
- dollarDEX was ranked in the 2008 Singapore 1000 and Singapore SME 500 Rankings by DP Information Group along with their partners Ernst & Young, Spring Singapore, IE Singapore and IDA
- Intitutional Investor Global Top 30 in online finance (March 2003). We were the only Singapore firm in the list, and one of only 6 Asian firms.
- Top 3 in e50dotcom in 2001, an annual ranking by Accenture and the Singapore Business Times, supported by the Economic Development Board and the Infocommunications Authority of Singapore. This is one of the few rankings based on audited financials. Earlier in 2000, dollarDEX was placed 4th in 2000, ahead of listed firms such as SPH AsiaOne, AsiaContent, and MediaRing. It is also one of two to move ahead in the ranks.
- A winner of Intelligent20 Award given out in January 2002, by Intelligent Enterprise, for technological excellence.
- Nominations for 'Hottest Internet start-up' and 'Best B2C service' in the 2000 Asia Internet Awards
- Nominations for Far Eastern Economic Review's Asian Innovation Awards in 2000 and 2001, including rare double nominations in 2000.