Why use dollarDEX?
dollarDEX provides investors a friendly and cost efficient platform combined with online convenience. We allow you to invest your money in a wide range of products, designed for the most conservative clients or those that want to take more risk. If you need guidance or advice we provide that too.
Here are the top five reasons why you benefit from using dollarDEX for a range of financial needs like investment, retirement planning and wealth protection.
Unlike other providers we impose NO PLATFORM FEES.
You can pay by cheque, GIRO, Internet Banking, and funds transfer. And of course you can invest with your CPF OA, CPF SA and SRS money here. CPFIS IA status lowers your cost of investing with CPF savings too.
View our schedule of fees for investments
WIDER CHOICE. We offer a large and global product range
of over 400 funds from over 30 business partners so you can choose what's right for your personal situation. For qualified investors, we offer a range of alternative investments from international names that manage hedge funds, commodity, and property funds. You can get the usual charting, historical prices, regular savings plans, and cash management but also innovations such as Value Averaging Plans, and customised advice online.
See all the funds available
View our partners
PEACE OF MIND. Established over 15 years ago in 1999, dollarDEX has been consistently profitable and debt-free. dollarDEX has been profitable in every year since 2003, even during the financial crisis when many firms struggled. We were ranked in the 2008 Singapore 1000 and Singapore SME 500 Rankings. We are licensed and supervised by the MAS.
Since 2007 dollarDEX has been fully owned by Aviva. We use Navigator to safekeep your units and proceeds. Navigator, a company incorporated in Singapore and regulated by the MAS, is ultimately also owned by Aviva plc. Aviva is the one of the world's largest insurance groups, for more information see Aviva plc. So any investments you make through dollarDEX are "cared for" by a solid third-party.
Read our corporate profile
HELP TO MAKE FINANCIAL DECISIONS. We can help you when it comes to investments, wealth protection and retirement planning. We see our clients as long-term partners, not just a quick sale. We offer online personalised advice reports.
Our representatives are individually qualified and experienced, and licensed directly by MAS. They have no sales quotas and use a standard objective framework for recommendations, so there is no pushing of unsuitable products. Clients who don't need advice may enjoy our other comprehensive online services without being charged for advice.
Get a trial report
FREE SERVICES. We're always introducing new and useful services, many of them free. Here is a selection of free services and tools that you might like to try:
- Portfolio review Get a licensed adviser to give you unbiased, customized investment advice, through an online report. First time is free to potential Private Clients. Request for a review.
- Performance and charts View graphs, returns or price table by selecting funds and relevant indexes below to compare absolute and risk-adjusted performance of funds and major indexes using bid prices. Try our new Risk reward charts. Try it now.
- Wealth articles Over 2,000 articles available which give you insights, trends, and analysis on how to manage your money better. Take a look .
- Online Financial check up. Put your finances under the microscope using our interactive dollarSCOPE tool. Just take five minutes to answer some simple questions and get results illustrating your strengths and weaknesses. We will also give you some qualitative feedback and suggestions. Learn more
- Product updates Read in-depth coverage and interviews about funds and their managers. Learn more.
- Seminars and workshops Hear from experts on topics as diverse as market timing, risk management, to commodities and futures investing Learn more. To ensure you are notified in time for future events, promotions and money tips, sign up for our free e-news.
- Free account opening Do the initial paperwork first, then invest when you are ready, without any hassle. A single account opening process allows you to invest with cash, CPF OA, CPF SA and SRS. There's no charge to maintain an account.